Breakfast Bread with dry fruits and tutty fruity.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, breakfast bread with dry fruits and tutty fruity. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Breakfast Bread with dry fruits and tutty fruity is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Breakfast Bread with dry fruits and tutty fruity is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook breakfast bread with dry fruits and tutty fruity using 13 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Bread with dry fruits and tutty fruity:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Wheat flour.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- Get 1 teaspoon of dry Yeast.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of regular Sugar.
- Make ready 2 tablespoon of brown Sugar.
- Take 2 tablespoon of soft unsalted Butter.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon powder.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of assorted Dry fruits and Tutty fruity.
- Take 1 tablespoon of crushed nuts to garnish.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Flax seeds to garnish.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Milk to brush.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of rolled Oats to garnish.
Steps to make Breakfast Bread with dry fruits and tutty fruity:
- In 1 cup of warm water add yeast and 1teaspoon of milk..
- Keep aside for 10 minutes to broom..
- In a big mixing bowl add both kinds of flour, brown sugar, cinnamon powder and salt..
- Mix well to incorporate..
- Add dry fruits and tutty fruity. Mix again..
- After 10 minutes the yeast will broom. It's very important to broom the yeast, otherwise your bread will not be perfectly baked..
- Add soft butter to the yeast mixture and mix..
- Add the liquid to the dry mixture and start mixing with your hand..
- Mix and knead to form a soft and sticky dough. Add warm water(approx 1/3rd cup) if necessary..
- Knead the dough for about 10 minutes to make it little elastic..
- Keep in a big bowl, rub some oil on the surface, cover and keep in a warm place for at least 4 hours or overnight..
- I kept the dough overnight as the weather is very cold here. If the weather is humid and little warm, 4 hour is enough to make the dough double in size..
- Next morning I took out the dough, punch it and form a rectangle..
- Grease a cake or loaf tin of 8×5 inch, grease with oil and place the dough in it..
- Cover and keep again in warm place for an hour or two to rise..
- Preheat oven at 200 degree C for 10 minutes..
- Brush the prepared loaf dough with little milk..
- Sprinkle some crushed nuts, flax seeds and oats to garnish..
- Bake the loaf for about 35-40 minutes. Reduce the heat of the oven to 170 degree after 15 minutes of baking. I also put off the upper rod of the oven after 15 minutes..
- Take out the loaf, keep for 10 minute to cool a little..
- After 10 minutes demould it and keep some more time to slice it..
- The bread is very soft, little chewy and full of flavours..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food breakfast bread with dry fruits and tutty fruity recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother ridha for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Speedy Breakfast Bread with dry fruits and tutty fruity, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp