Squash Gratin. More gratin recipes I love are classic scallop potato au gratin, spinach gratin, brussels sprouts gratin and Winter veggie gratin. This gratin is the perfect way to use up an abundance of summer squash. This butternut squash gratin is a lot like like a scalloped potato casserole except it's made with winter Butternut squash gratin.
Spaghetti Squash Thanksgiving Vegetarian Side Dish Make Ahead Medium Squash Gratin. Pierce the squash in several places with a sharp knife. Heat the oil over medium heat in a large, heavy skillet, and add the onion. You can cook Squash Gratin using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Squash Gratin
- You need 1 of delicata squash.
- Prepare 1/2 of butternut squash.
- It’s 2 of Yukon gold potatoes.
- You need 1 can of evaporated goats milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 of small sweet onion.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of finely chopped fresh rosemary.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of nutritional yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of sazon seasoning.
- You need of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
Recipe: Summer Squash Gratin. by Kelli Foster. Yet, again and again I always come back to the humble gratin. It makes an excellent crusty topping for gratins like this one and macaroni and cheese. Reviews for: Photos of Butternut Squash Gratin.
Squash Gratin instructions
- Preheat oven to 385°.
- In a large cast iron skillet heat 1 tbsp oil. Finely slice the onion and garlic and cook until soft..
- Stir in the tomato paste. Once well mixed add the goats milk, rosemary and nutritional yeast..
- Simmer for 10 minutes and remove from heat..
- Chop the squashes and potatoes into 1/4 inch slices while the sauce is simmering..
- Pour the sauce into a bowl to use later..
- Layer the squash and potatoes in the cast iron skillet alternating as you go..
- Dust the squash with sazon seasoning..
- Once the skillet is full evenly pour the sauce across the top..
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour..
- After an hour remove the foil and lightly sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and bake uncovered for 10 minutes..
- Let cool and dig in!.
Butternut Squash Gratin. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Roasted Butternut Squash Gratin is a wonderful, lighter side dish recipe for your holiday table. Layer squash in baking dish, sprinkling some of salt and pepper between each layer. Remove foil from baking dish and preheat broiler. Crispy bread crumbs add a bit of crunch to tender slices of butternut squash seasoned with garlic and Parmesan.
Thank you tante wati for sharing How to Cook Delicious Squash Gratin, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp