Oreo Pie with Chocolate Pudding.
You can have Oreo Pie with Chocolate Pudding using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreo Pie with Chocolate Pudding
- You need 1 package of regular Oreos.
- It’s 8 oz of Cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 of large 5.9 oz pkg chocolate instant pudding.
- You need 6 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare 16 oz of Cool Whip.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 3/4 cup of milk.
Oreo Pie with Chocolate Pudding instructions
- Make chocolate pudding according to directions (using the 2 3/4 cup of milk rather than what package calls for) then set in fridge to cool..
- Crush oreo cookies, finely..
- Place about 1 cup of crushed oreos aside (to sprinkle on top of pie).
- In a separate bowl. Mix remaining oreos with melted butter until all oreos are covered and moist. Shape crust into pie dish..
- In another bowl, mix HALF of the cool whip, powdered sugar, and softened cream cheese until smooth and creamy..
- Spread the mixture on top of Oreo crust..
- Layer the pudding over the mixture..
- Carefully spread remaining cool whip over top of the pudding layer..
- Sprinkle remaining oreos over top. Serve cool!! (If left out it will melt).
Thank you tante yuli for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Oreo Pie with Chocolate Pudding, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp