Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce.
You can cook Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce using 29 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce
- It’s of Meat Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of kilo ground beef.
- It’s 5 cups of water.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sliced hotdogs.
- You need 1 head of garlic.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 3/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup (i used banana ketchup).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need of Pasta.
- You need 350 grams of pasta (macaroni or zita penne).
- It’s 3 tablespoons of butter or margarine.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Bechamel Sauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of butter or margarine.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 3 cups of milk.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
- You need of Extra Topping.
- It’s 2 cups of grated cheese.
Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce step by step
- Prepare the beef. Blanch the ground beef in water. Once the water evaporates and only about half of it remains, season with salt and pepper. When there’s only very little water left, season with cayenne, paprika and oregano. Add half a tablespoon of soy sauce. You may add salt and pepper if you prefer more. Set aside..
- Sauté the garlic and onion in butter/margarine. Add in the sliced hotdogs. Once the hotdogs are half-cooked, add in the sliced tomatoes. Let the tomatoes soften in form then pour in the tomato sauce, ketchup and the remaining soy sauce. Season with salt and pepper as preferred. Add the ground beef and continue stirring for 5-10mins. Set aside..
- Boil some water in a pan. Once boiling, put in butter and salt. Add the pasta and cook until al dente. Strain to remove water. Mix the pasta and sauce and set aside..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit or 180 degrees celsius..
- Melt the butter/margarine in a pan. Add the flour and continue mixing until there are no lumps. TIP: sift the flour into the pan so that the flour won’t get too lumpy. Pour the milk and add the grated cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Continue stirring until thick. Set aside..
- Prepare the baking pan / glass baking dish. Put in one layer or half of the pasta with sauce. Spread half of the bechamel sauce. Add half of the grated cheese. Layer the remaining pasta. Add the remaining bechamel sauce. Spread the remaining grated cheese especially on uncovered areas if there are any..
- Baked in the oven for 20mins or until the the top melts and darkens a bit..
- Serve hot or chillled. To reheat, just slide it in the microwave for a few minutes! Enjoy!.
Thank you tante ulin for sharing Easiest Way to Make Perfect Cheesy Baked Mac with Bechamel Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp