Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole.
You can have Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of green bell pepper – chopped.
- Prepare 4 oz of fresh button mushrooms – chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 6-8 slices of provolone cheese.
Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole step by step
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat, breaking up to a fine crumble as you go. About halfway through cooking the meat add the bell pepper and mushrooms. Stir in the salt, pepper, onion powder, and worcestershire. Continue cooking until the veggies are tender..
- When meat mixture is done do not drain. Transfer directly to a greased 9×9 inch casserole dish, spreading out evenly. Set aside to cool for about 10 minutes..
- While the meat is cooling preheat oven to 350°F. Crack eggs into a medium bowl. Add cream to eggs. Wisk together until well blended..
- Pour egg blend evenly over meat mixture in casserole dish. Top evenly with provolone to cover (I used 7 1/2 slices to get the coverage I desired)..
- Place casserole in oven. Bake 20-30 minutes or until the center no longer jiggles when you shake the dish. If the cheese begins to brown too much while cooking loosely tent with foil. When done, remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes. Dish it up and enjoy!.
Thank you sister amel for sharing Recipe: Tasty Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp