Low calories egg burrito. The Best Low Calorie Burritos Recipes on Yummly Cheesy Baked Bean And Rice Burritos, Pork Loin Burrito With Apple And Chipotle Sauce, Crispy Bean And Cheese Burritos. Reason number two – the macros are on point.
Trying to find out the calories in eggs? The calories in a hard-boiled egg are less than the calories in a fried egg. If an egg is poached or boiled, you'd be able to keep a moderately low caloric intake. You can cook Low calories egg burrito using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low calories egg burrito
- You need 2 of eggs for me only the whites.
- It’s 1 of tap olive oil I use Pam for mine.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1 of turkey bacon cut in to small pieces.
- Prepare 30 g of grated mozzarella “not for me”.
- It’s 1 of 10” tortilla I use whole-wheat.
But if you add oil, cream, or cheese, the calorie count. Consider adding bananas to low-fat yogurt or nut butter for a cheap and easy breakfast combination, just be aware that both will add to the calorie count. You've come to the right place. But in fact, we'll do you one better.
Low calories egg burrito instructions
- In a pan add the oil mushrooms and turkey bacon and fry till golden or to your preference.
- Now add the eggs and fry them at low heat. When ready if you feel adventurous flip them to the other side.
- Now add the cheese on the tortilla and add the omelette on top of everything.
- Now wrap up the burrito and put it on the fry pan till golden on both sides and cheese melted..
- Kali orexi. Enjoy ?.
Breakfast burritos are satisfying and super healthy. You can stuff them with a variety of veggies but one of our favorite combinations is sweet potatoes, black beans, eggs and avocado. Egg whites are a great source of protein. If possible choose organic, free range eggs. Freeze option: Cool eggs before making burritos.
Thank you mother amel for sharing Recipe: Delicious Low calories egg burrito, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp