BBQ Chicken Marinade. Fast & Easy Grilled Chicken Marinade. This Grilled Chicken Marinade Recipe is made with extra virgin olive oil, freshly squeezed lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper. My very BEST Grilled Chicken Marinades!
I hope you like my recipe for. Look no further for the Best Chicken Marinade recipe ever! This easy chicken marinade recipe is going to quickly become your favorite go-to marinade! You can cook BBQ Chicken Marinade using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ Chicken Marinade
- You need 1/2 cup of BBQ Sauce (your choice).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of maple syrup or honey.
- It’s 2-3 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2-3 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
Add the chicken breasts to the bowl with the remaining marinade. The best marinade for grilled chicken – best BBQ chicken marinade recipe. You are going to love easy marinade – the Best BBQ Chicken Marinade. It has become one of our favorite grilling recipes.
BBQ Chicken Marinade step by step
- Add ingredients to a bowl and mix it up..
- Put chicken breasts in Ziploc bag..
- Add marinade to chicken and mix around..
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours (no less than 30 minutes if needing quick meal). Marinade overnight for best results..
The bite size chicken pieces marinate and cook quickly, making this dish a good option for a If you want to use this recipe for outdoor grilling, cut the chicken into larger pieces and marinate longer. The Best, Simple BBQ Grilled Chicken Marinade Recipe is healthy, easy, and perfect for summer cookouts. Marinate your wings, legs, or chicken breasts overnight. In need of a BBQ chicken marinade? Try one of our BBQ rubs.
Thank you tante sri for sharing Easiest Way to Make Yummy BBQ Chicken Marinade, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp