Vickys Chocolate Tiffin (Fridge Cake), GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Chocolate Tiffin (Fridge Cake), GF DF EF SF NF using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Chocolate Tiffin (Fridge Cake), GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 200 g (7 oz) of Vickys Digestives / Shortbread cookies.
- Prepare 112 g (1/2 cup) of Stork Gold-Foil Block vegan margarine.
- Prepare 120 ml (1/2 cup) of Golden Syrup – see link for recipe if needed.
- You need 300 g (10.5 oz) of safe milk chocolate like Plamil brand, chopped.
- You need 100 g (3.5 oz) of raisins.
- Prepare 50 g (1.75 oz) of glace cherries, halved.
- It’s 300 g (10 oz) of dark chocolate for topping.
Vickys Chocolate Tiffin (Fridge Cake), GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Line a 20cm square tin with clingfilm or parchment paper and set aside.
- Break the cookies into small chunks by gently bashing with a rolling pin https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/336555-vickys-digestive-biscuits-gf-df-ef-sf-nf?token=UoKiD78WzHZv9yBRwtsss73u.
- Put the margarine, syrup and chocolate into a saucepan and heat gently until melted together into a sweet chocolatey sauce https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/334096-vickys-homemade-golden-syrup-like-tate-lyles-gf-df-ef-sf-nf?token=mHBx44AXsSMu4NRzHgpM83H1.
- Take the pan off the heat and stir in the raisins, cherries and cookie chunks so everything is covered in the chocolate sauce.
- Pour the mixture into the lined tin and smooth down.
- Once cooled enough, put into the fridge to set.
- Once the tiffin base is set, melt the safe chocolate either over a bain marie or in short blasts in the microwave.
- Let cool slightly before pouring over the top of the tiffin base and let set back in the fridge.
- Turn out and cut into squares to serve.
- You can add any dried fruits, nuts or even pieces of chopped honeycomb or marshmallow to the base sauce.
- To turn this into a more Christmas flavoured Tiffin, swap the shortbread cookies for ginger ones, swap the cherries for dried cranberries and add in the grated zest of half an orange, 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon and 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon. You can also swap 100g of the topping chocolate for a safe white chocolate and marble the topping.
Thank you tante amel for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Vickys Chocolate Tiffin (Fridge Cake), GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp