Vickys Cinnamon Glazed Scones, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Cinnamon Glazed Scones, GF DF EF SF NF using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Cinnamon Glazed Scones, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 80 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 240 g of gluten-free / plain flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of bicarb / baking soda.
- Prepare 112 g of gold foil-wrapped Stork margarine (vegan butter), cubed.
- You need 4 tbsp of golden syrup / honey.
- It’s of cinnamon topping.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soft brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of glaze.
- Prepare 100 g of icing sugar / powdered sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Vickys Cinnamon Glazed Scones, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Stir the lemon juice and coconut milk together and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400F and ready a baking sheet.
- Mix the flour, xanthan gum if using, baking powder and bicarb together.
- Cut in the cubed butter with a pastry knife or a fork until the mixture looks like crumbs.
- Mix the milk and syrup in and form a dough.
- Lay a square of parchment paper out and pat your dough down into a 1/2 inch thick round.
- Cut into 8 triangles.
- Mix the brown sugar with the cinnamon.
- Glaze the dough with some coconut milk and sprinkle with the brown sugar cinnamon mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool a little on the tray before separating out the triangles then bake a further 8 – 10 minutes or until set.
- Mix the icing sugar, milk and vanilla together, adding enough milk to make a thick glaze.
- Drizzle over the scones before serving.
Thank you mother yuni for sharing Recipe: Delicious Vickys Cinnamon Glazed Scones, GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp