Breakfast Bread Bowl.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, breakfast bread bowl. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Breakfast Bread Bowl is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Breakfast Bread Bowl is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have breakfast bread bowl using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Bread Bowl:
- Make ready 6 large of bread rolls.
- Prepare 6 slice of ham.
- Prepare 6 slice of tomatoes, fried.
- Get 6 large of eggs.
- Prepare 100 grams of cheddar or mozzarella cheese, grated.
- Get 2 tsp of chopped parsley.
- Get of salt and pepper.
- Get 6 piece of tinfoil.
Instructions to make Breakfast Bread Bowl:
- Preheat the oven to 230°C.
- Do this with all the rolls. Cut off the top of the bread roll, then scoop out the inside..
- Line the inside with a slice of ham, followed by a slice of tomato..
- Crack an egg into the roll then top with cheddar or mozzarella cheese..
- Salt and pepper to taste, add a sprinkle of parsley. Wrap in tinfoil and bake for 15 -20 minutes depending on how you like your egg yolk done..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food breakfast bread bowl recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother wati for sharing How to Prepare Award-winning Breakfast Bread Bowl, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp