Vickys Beetroot Risotto (Oven Method), GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Beetroot Risotto (Oven Method), GF DF EF SF NF using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Beetroot Risotto (Oven Method), GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 500 g of cooked beetroot, around 5 beets.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 250 g of arborio rice.
- It’s 150 ml of white wine / hot veg stock.
- You need 700 ml of hot vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 handful of grated vegan parmesan, Violife brand is my favourite.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of vegan sour cream or Koko coconut yogurt.
- You need of Freshly chopped dill to garnish.
Vickys Beetroot Risotto (Oven Method), GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and ready a casserole dish with a lid and a frying pan.
- Heat the oil in the frying pan over a medium heat and gently fry the onion until translucent, around 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and fry a further minute.
- Stir the rice in.
- Pour in the white wine and cook down until absorbed, a few minutes.
- Add the hot stock and the contents of the frying pan to the casserole dish, stir then put the lid on and put in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes or until the rice has absorbed almost all of the liquid.
- Meanwhile chop the beetroot into bitesized pieces.
- Take a quarter of the chopped beets and puree them smooth.
- Stir the puree and parmesan (reserving some for topping) into the rice, then gently stir in the chopped beetroot.
- Divide between 4 plates or pasta bowls, top each with a tbsp of soured cream, a sprinkle of parmesan and fresh dill.
Thank you mother yani for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Vickys Beetroot Risotto (Oven Method), GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp