Scotch eggs in Spinach Gravy base.
You can have Scotch eggs in Spinach Gravy base using 26 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Scotch eggs in Spinach Gravy base
- It’s 500 gm of Minced Chicken.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped Onion.
- You need 2 of Green Chillies.
- Prepare leaves of Coriander and Mint.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- It’s to Taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of Besan/ Gram Flour.
- It’s 4 of eggs Boiled.
- It’s of Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of Beaten egg.
- It’s of Spinach Gravy.
- It’s 1/2 Bunch of Spinach leaves.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Big Tomato Puree.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Cumin seed.
- Prepare of Oil to cook.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Chilli Powder.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare of Kasuri Methi dry.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
Scotch eggs in Spinach Gravy base instructions
- First In a bowl add all Ingredients from first for meat ball mix well adjust spice and keep aside..
- Second Take boiled egg and wrap the meat around and keep aside everything. Then Dip the meat ball in egg wash and the In bread Crumbs and deep fry them..
- In another pan add some oil and butter once hot add cumin seed and onions sauté well. Then add ginger garlic paste and cook wel.Then add all dry spices turmeric,chilli powder and coriander and garam masala and cook till oil separate.
- Then add the tomato purée cook till raw smell goes and then add Spinach Purée (Cook spinach in Water for while and drain them and make a paste) Cook till raw smell goes.Then add kasuri methi salt and cream cook down till good consistency and then add the scotch eggs. Garnish with Coriander..
Thank you tante yuli for sharing How to Make Delicious Scotch eggs in Spinach Gravy base, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp