Overnight French Toast.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, overnight french toast. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Overnight French Toast is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Overnight French Toast is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have overnight french toast using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Overnight French Toast:
- Get 1/2 cup of butter/margarine.
- Get 12 slices of white bread.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 5 of eggs.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of milk.
Steps to make Overnight French Toast:
- Melt butter and pour into a 9×13 pan.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together.
- Whisk eggs, milk, and vanilla together.
- Layer bottom of pan with half the bread, then sprinkle 1/2 of the sugar mixture over the bread.
- Layer second half of bread..
- Pour egg mixture over it all and sprinkle with the remaining sugar mixture..
- Cover and refrigerate overnight..
- In the morning, pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Place covered in oven and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 15 minutes..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food overnight french toast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you sister yuli for sharing Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Award-winning Overnight French Toast, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp