Vickys Eggless Eggnog, Vegan Christmas, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Eggless Eggnog, Vegan Christmas, GF DF EF SF NF using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Eggless Eggnog, Vegan Christmas, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 4 tbsp of my vanilla pudding mix recipe from link below*.
- It’s 360 ml of full fat coconut milk (1 & 1/2 cups).
- It’s 120 ml of water (1/2 a cup).
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s Pinch of BLACK SALT – gives fantastic hint of egg to vegan recipes.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground nutmeg plus a sprinkling for decoration.
- It’s of Rum as required but not necessary!.
Vickys Eggless Eggnog, Vegan Christmas, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- If using Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding which is also vegan, there is no need to use a pan – just use a jug or bowl.
- If using my pudding mix, mix the pudding with the milk, water, sugar and a tiny pinch of black salt in a saucepan https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334053-vickys-vanilla-pudding-mix-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free.
- Simmer on the stove or in the microwave until slightly thickened then add the vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. (No heating required for the Jello Instant Pudding).
- Chill in the fridge for an hour before pouring into glasses and enjoying with a sprinkle of nutmeg on top! Add rum as desired!.
Thank you sister yuni for sharing Recipe: Yummy Vickys Eggless Eggnog, Vegan Christmas, GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp