Vegan Spinach Cassarole.
You can cook Vegan Spinach Cassarole using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Spinach Cassarole
- It’s 16 oz. of Fresh spinach.
- It’s 1 can of creamed corn.
- It’s 2 of potatoes cut into large chunks and boiled.
- It’s 10 oz. of Butternut squash (diced and boiled or steamed).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of sleeve Ritz Crackers.
- It’s of Old Bay Seasoning.
Vegan Spinach Cassarole step by step
- Start preheating oven to 400 degrees while you prep everything on the stovetop..
- In a large pot bring 2 cups of salted water to boil (you can use vegetable stock or any broth you like for added flavor). Add spinach and boil until cooked tender. Drain most of the liquid, reduce heat, and return pot to burner..
- Add creamed corn and veggies. I used canned white potatoes and steam in the bag butternut squash. Sweet potatoes and carrots are options as well. If you are peeling and boiling your veggies (bless your heart) just make sure you leave them in chunks (no dicing) so they don't fall about in the rest of the cooking process. Additionally boil until tender but not "done", we do not want a mashed cassarole in the end..
- Add onion and garlic powder, stir and let simmer 2 or 3 minutes. I use powders for this recipe because the texture and flavors of fresh garlic and onion overpower the other veggies..
- Add cassarole mixture to a standard size cassarole dish. Top with a sleeze of crushed Ritz crackers and sprinkle with Old Bay Seasoning. You could substitute crushed potato chips for the crackers and chipotle pepper for old bay if you would like..
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes in 400 degree oven. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving..
Thank you sister ridha for sharing Recipe: Delicious Vegan Spinach Cassarole, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp