Ho Fun Noodles with Beef and Vegetables. If not, just make these Saucy Beef Chow Ho Fun Noodles to know what we mean! Classic Cantonese Beef Chow Fun Noodles recipe (aka Gon Chow Ngo Ho) made with chewy flat ho fun rice noodles and tender flavourful beef slices. Beef chow fun is addictive with its chewy noodles and flavourful tender beef slices and it's so easy to sit down and finish off the whole thing.
Those stir fried ho fun dishes are named as chow fun in Cantonese for example this beef chow fun. Ho Fun noodles are one of the best types of noodles out there. They are flat shaped rather than round, like egg noodles are, and they take in flavour wonderfully. You can cook Ho Fun Noodles with Beef and Vegetables using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ho Fun Noodles with Beef and Vegetables
- It’s 1-1/2 pounds of ho fun noodles see my recipe.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 pound of carrots.
- You need 1/2 of large onion sliced.
- It’s 1/3 cup of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sesame seed oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of unbleached flour all purpose.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 quart of beef broth divided.
Marinade the beef with the salt, egg white, soy sauce, cornflour and vegetable oil and mix. An easy Beef Chow Fun recipe! Cantonese stir fried ho fun rice noodles with tender beef, bean sprouts, green onions coated in a In Guangdong China, authentic Beef Chow Fun calls for fresh ho fun noodles which you can easily purchase at the market. You can usually find fresh noodles at an.
Ho Fun Noodles with Beef and Vegetables instructions
- Brown the beef and add in the soya sauce, and break up the beef, a bit. Add the vegetables and spices allow to simmer covered till carrots are tender. Add the flour and stir in and cook 4 minutes..
- Add in the beef broth except 1 cup. Add the vinegar. Cook till thickened add the noodles, sesame seed oil, and rest of beef broth..
- Gently stir and allow to incorporate well. Allow to rest 7 minutes, serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Easy fun noodles with beef for weeknight dinner. Whole wheat linguine makes a great Asian-style noodle recipe. Toss with a quick alongside veggies for peanut noodles with tofu and veggie dish. Peanut sauce is a great addition to stir-fries, chicken or tofu, and vegetable dishes. The peanut sauce may thicken when mixed with the noodles and chilled.
Thank you tante dian for sharing Recipe: Delicious Ho Fun Noodles with Beef and Vegetables, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp