You can cook Mexican Burrito using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Burrito
- It’s of Vegetables.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 3 of limes.
- Prepare of mexican rice.
- It’s 4 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 Half of a small white or yellow onion.
- Prepare 4 of Chicken flavor Bouillon.
- You need 3 cup of Jasmyn rice.
- It’s of Corn oil.
- It’s of Mexican Beans.
- It’s 2 spoonS of full of lard.
- You need 2 spoons of Sea salt.
- Prepare 1 lb of Pinto beans.
- You need of To top of the burrito.
- Prepare of shredded monterey chedder cheese.
- Prepare of Mexican Crema.
- It’s of Green Mexican Salsa.
- Prepare of Must buy.
- It’s 1 pack of LARGE flour tortillas.
- It’s 3 lb of chopped up carne asada.
Mexican Burrito step by step
- In a small pot put the beans to boil. Add salt as soon as the beans start to boil.
- In a skillet keep the heat to medium. Add the lard. Once warm add the beans along with the juice left from the beans. Smash them as much as you can & set to the side on very low heat..
- On another skillet have some cooking oil heating up on medium. Add rice & cook until lightly brown. In a blender add rice, chicken bouillon and water as needed. Blend. Pour it in the rice. Let boil. Add water if needed. Set to side when ready..
- To the side chop up all the vegetables.
- In another skillet cook asada until Brown..
- On the flour tortillas add a bit of everything you just cooked and chopped up..
- Add the extras.
- Start folding the tortilla into a burrito form. And place on a flat skillet or pan to warm up the tortilla keep on medium-low cook long enough for the cheese to melt but not too much to where the tortilla Gets crunchy..
Thank you tante diah for sharing How to Prepare Tasty Mexican Burrito, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp