Vickys Scottish Shortbread, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Scottish Shortbread, GF DF EF SF NF using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Scottish Shortbread, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 125 grams of gold-foil Stork (or butter), softened.
- It’s 75 grams of caster sugar plus extra for dusting.
- It’s 175 grams of sifted plain flour or 150g flour, 25g semolina or sweet rice flour.
- You need of or.
- You need 150 g of gluten-free flour.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of xanthan gum for gluten-free flour.
Vickys Scottish Shortbread, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy then stir in the flour until combined to a dough you can pick up.
- Smooth the dough into a greased 8 inch pie tin, prick with a fork then pattern the edges by pressing your thumb around then chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F.
- Score into 8 triangles then bake for 40 – 45 minutes until golden..
- Cool on a wire rack and dust generously with more caster sugar.
- Cut into 8 and store in an airtight container. Will keep for 2 days.
- If you double the recipe you can use a swiss roll / jelly roll tin and cut the shortbread into fingers or squares instead of triangles. Temp is the same, give them a extra 10 minutes or so in time.
Thank you sister ridha for sharing How to Cook Tasty Vickys Scottish Shortbread, GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp