Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, nut muffin. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Nut Muffin is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Nut Muffin is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook nut muffin using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Nut Muffin:
- Prepare 1 of English Muffin.
- Take of Graham crackers.
- Get of Leftover whipped cream cheese.
- Get of Hazelnut spread.
Steps to make Nut Muffin:
- Basically I am looking for leftover sweets. The whipped cream cheese was expired by about 6 months. But I feel like the spoiled sweetness of the sugars will add an extra touch..
- So I tried the Foreman grill, which the expired cream cheese got dug deeper into the muffin. But then realized I need to make it to get a better crunch. 400 degrees, 10 minutes..
- Look for a golden krisp then add Hazelnut spread. Pretty basic and sits on top because it's cold and thicker. doesn't get into the cranies of the muffin..
- Gram crackers crunched up in a ziploc bag..
- Combine them together. A very tasty treat. Taste like a gram crackered donut on toast..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food nut muffin recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother linda for sharing Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy Nut Muffin, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp