Vickys Roasted Vegetable Stacks with Ciabatta, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Roasted Vegetable Stacks with Ciabatta, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Roasted Vegetable Stacks with Ciabatta, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 2 of fluffy potatoes such as king Edward, peeled and thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of large sweet potato, peeled and thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of red sweet pepper, deseeded and quartered.
- You need 2 of small courgettes, halved lengthways.
- It’s 1 of red onion, peeled and quartered.
- You need 1 of spray of olive oil.
- Prepare 8 slice of gluten-free ciabatta bread.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 200 grams of baby spinach leaves.
- You need to taste of salt & pepper.
- You need of vegan parmesan optional.
Vickys Roasted Vegetable Stacks with Ciabatta, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Divide the vegetables between the trays, spray with oil to coat, season with salt & pepper and mix well.
- Roast for 25 – 30 minutes until browning and cooked through. Turn once halfway through.
- Give the ciabatta slices a spray with oil or a parmesan topping if using, and place on the baking trays for the last 6 minutes of the vegetables cooking, until golden brown.
- Mix the tbsp olive oil and balsamic vinegar together, season with salt & pepper and set aside.
- Divide the spinach leaves between 4 plates, top with some of the roasted veggies, drizzle with the balsamic dressing and serve with the toasted ciabatta slices.
- This is great served both hot and cold so if there are just 2 of you, don't half the recipe! Try it as a cold salad the next say!.
Thank you sister diah for sharing How to Prepare Delicious Vickys Roasted Vegetable Stacks with Ciabatta, GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp