Vickys Hot Cross Bread & Butter Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Hot Cross Bread & Butter Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Hot Cross Bread & Butter Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 50 grams of gold-foil Stork margarine / butter.
- It’s 6 of hot cross buns, recipe from my profile vic20adamant.
- You need 1 tbsp of sultanas.
- You need 1 tbsp of raisins.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of Custard.
- Prepare 350 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s 50 ml of coconut cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of arrowroot powder or cornstarch.
- You need 25 grams of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Vickys Hot Cross Bread & Butter Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Grease a 2 pint pie / ovenproof dish with a little of the dairy-free spread. Cut each hot cross bun in half, spread each piece thickly with the remaining butter, then cut each half again diagonally. Cover the base of the pie dish with overlapping triangles of bun pieces, butter side up.
- Lightly sprinkle over a little nutmeg and cinnamon and a few raisins and sultanas. Repeat this layer one more time or until the dish is filled. Sprinkle the remaining raisins and sultanas on top.
- In a saucepan, mix the sugar (leaving a little aside for topping) and arrowroot together. Add a little of the milk to make a paste then keep whisking as you add the rest of the milk. Warm it over a low heat and add the cream and vanilla in. Alternatively you can use my custard recipe which is posted in my profile.
- Pour the custard mixture evenly over the bread. Gently press the surface with your fingers to push the bread into the custard. Sprinkle the remaining sugar over the surface then leave to one side for 30 mins to let the custard soak into the buns. Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F.
- Bake for 40 – 45 minutes until the buns have absorbed all the liquid and the top is golden and serve hot. Delicious!.
Thank you mother sri for sharing Easiest Way to Make Delicious Vickys Hot Cross Bread & Butter Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp