Vickys Scottish Marmalade Loaf Cake, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Scottish Marmalade Loaf Cake, GF DF EF SF NF using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Scottish Marmalade Loaf Cake, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 200 grams of self raising gluten-free flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if it's not already in your flour mix.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mixed spice.
- It’s 100 grams of caster sugar.
- You need of zest of 1 orange.
- You need of zest of half a lemon.
- Prepare 100 grams of mixed dried fruit – raisins, currants & sultanas.
- It’s 140 grams of dairy-free spread/butter.
- It’s 5 tbsp of orange marmalade.
- You need 125 ml of light coconut milk.
- You need 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of icing/powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of light brown soft sugar.
Vickys Scottish Marmalade Loaf Cake, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 3 / 160C / 325°F and grease & line a 2lb loaf tin.
- Put the flour, spice, sugar, zests and dried fruit into a bowl and stir together.
- Melt the butter with 2 tbsp of the marmalade in a small pan, add the milk in then stir it all into the dry mixture.
- Add the vinegar and stir around 7 times then quickly pour into the loaf tin and put in the oven. Bake for an hour or until it tests done.
- Heat the remaining 3 tbsp marmalade with 2 tbsp water and the icing sugar until the mixture turns syrupy and bubbly.
- Remove the cake from the oven, pour over the glaze and sprinkle the brown sugar on top. Let cool in the tin.
Thank you tante linda for sharing How to Make Perfect Vickys Scottish Marmalade Loaf Cake, GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp