Vickys Chocolate Chip Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Chocolate Chip Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Chocolate Chip Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 160 ml (2/3 cup) of melted dairy-free spread/butter.
- Prepare 150 grams (2/3 cup) of granulated sugar.
- It’s 135 grams (2/3 cup) of packed) brown sugar.
- Prepare 120 ml (1/2 cup) of light coconut milk.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 300 g (2.5 cups) of gluten-free / plain flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of bicarb / baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 280 g (1.5 cups) of chocolate chips – I use Plamil vegan brand.
Vickys Chocolate Chip Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine the melted sunflower spread, sugars, milk and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour, xanthan gum if using, bicarb, baking powder and salt until a dough begins to form, then knead in the chocolate chips.
- Drop slightly rounded tablespoonfuls of the dough 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets and bake for 11 – 14 minutes or until the cookie edges are light brown and the tops look set.
- Let cool for 1 minute on the cookie sheets before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container. Recipe makes around 40 cookies.
Thank you mother ridha for sharing Recipe: Tasty Vickys Chocolate Chip Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp