Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, breakfast empanadas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Breakfast Empanadas is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Breakfast Empanadas is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have breakfast empanadas using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Empanadas:
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- Prepare Half of a leek stock finely chopped.
- Make ready 1 of shallot finely chopped.
- Take 1/4 lb. of Smoked ham diced.
- Get 1 can of green chilies.
- Prepare of Favorite hand pie dough.
Steps to make Breakfast Empanadas:
- Heat skillet to medium low and soften the leeks and shallots..
- Add the ham and green chilies. I used leftover spiral ham that I smoked earlier this year..
- Roll dough out to quarter inch thick and cut into 12 six inch rounds..
- Crack and whisk eggs. Add to the skillet once the ham is warm..
- Stir continuously. The goal here is to have super creamy and slightly undercooked scrambled eggs..
- Move the mixture to the bowl the eggs were mixed in. Wipe the skillet with a paper towel and start heating about a quarter inch of oil. I used peanut oil because it's delicious but canola oil works super good too – used before and it's my 'every day' oil..
- Load the rounds with the filling, fold and crimp the seam. Cut slits into the top surface for steam to escape..
- Put the empanadas in the skillet slit side up, don't over crowd. Once the bottom is golden flip and when otherside is golden remove..
- Put on a baking sheet in oven on warm until all are done..
- Eat some right away and freeze the rest. These are super awesome premade breakfasts for camping. Reheat in a cast iron on the campfire and crush it with some coffee and go hit the trail! With salty from the ham and creamy from the constantly stirred eggs you won't miss cheese in here, but can totally be added. A queso fresco would be great..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food breakfast empanadas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante diah for sharing Easiest Way to Make Speedy Breakfast Empanadas, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp