Peppered Beef, Eggs, and Cheese Sandwich.
You can have Peppered Beef, Eggs, and Cheese Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peppered Beef, Eggs, and Cheese Sandwich
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 pound of sliced beef loin.
- It’s 1/4 pound of seriously sharp Vermont white cheddar cheese.
- You need 3 slices of bread.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need 3 teaspoon of mayonnaise divided.
Peppered Beef, Eggs, and Cheese Sandwich step by step
- Toast the bread. Beat 2 eggs separately. Slice the beef loin very thin..
- Brown the butter fry the eggs each separately. Now season the beef and lay seasoned side down. Then season the top as it fries. Add mayonnaise to the three slices of bread. Add the beef, and cheese..
- Add eggs on top of the cheese. Now stack the sandwich. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Thank you tante yuli for sharing Recipe: Yummy Peppered Beef, Eggs, and Cheese Sandwich, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp