Eggplant Spaghetti Parmesan.
You can have Eggplant Spaghetti Parmesan using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Spaghetti Parmesan
- It’s of Eggplant sliced 1/4 inc.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s of salt or Pink Himalayan salt.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Marinara sauce.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Spaghetti noodles and marinara sauce.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
Eggplant Spaghetti Parmesan step by step
- Make spaghetti noodles same time cooking the eggplant in the oven.(I start boiling my water before I start cutting my eggplant.) and pre heat oven..
- In a small dish, put some Olive oil, Garlic powder salt pepper Italian seasoning and mix.
- Slice eggplant 1/4 inc.
- Spray cookie sheet with nun stick spray, place slices of eggplant on cookie sheet. Use a grilling brush and put Olive oil mixture on all of them..
- Bake at 400 for 8-10 mins.
- Take out of oven, place 1 tablespoon of Marinara sauce on each one, then add 1 tsp of breadcrumbs on each one then the cheese on each one, place back in oven on boil till cheese melts.
- By this time the spaghetti noodles and the rest of spaghetti sauce should be done or about done… (make spaghetti how you Normally make it but with no meat.).
- Make spaghetti plates and top each one with 1-2 eggplant Parmesan.
- Notes- I used Italian cheese blend, it’s what I had on hand, any cheese will do..
Thank you sister ida for sharing Recipe: Delicious Eggplant Spaghetti Parmesan, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp