Waldorf Style Salad with Chicken.
You can have Waldorf Style Salad with Chicken using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Waldorf Style Salad with Chicken
- It’s of Dressing :.
- You need 2 tbsp. of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of sour cream.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp. of honey (or granulated sugar).
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of poppy seeds.
- You need pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need 1-2 tsp. of milk (optional to thin out dressing).
- You need of Salad :.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced apples.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red grapes, sliced in half.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coarsely chopped walnuts.
- You need 1/4 cup of dried cranberries.
- You need 1/4 cup of thinly sliced celery.
- It’s 1 of cooked and diced chicken breast.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of chopped romaine lettuce (or green of choice).
Waldorf Style Salad with Chicken instructions
- Whisk together all of the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and set aside..
- The dressing is quite thick (especially if you use sugar instead of honey), so if you'd like it thinner, you can add milk a tsp. or so at a time until you reach the consistency you like..
- For the salad, just toss everything together, drizzle the desired amount of dressing over the top and enjoy!.
- If you'd like to pack this in a mason jar like I do, use a wide mouth quart sized one. Dressing in the bottom, then layer in the celery, apples, grapes, chicken, romaine, dried cranberries and walnuts…in that order..
Thank you tante dian for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Waldorf Style Salad with Chicken, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp