Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake.
You can have Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake
- You need 2 of lbs. cooked chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of small jar marinated artichoke hearts.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of I box rotini pasta.
- You need of The sauce.
- Prepare 1 of small can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of large can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 of cup+ chicken broth.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare of Dried oregano, basil, parsley, and rosemary. 1 TSP+ each.
- Prepare of I TBSP minced garlic.
- Prepare of I TBSP worechestire sauce.
- Prepare Splash of white or red wine (optional).
- Prepare 1 TSP of sugar.
- It’s 1-2 dashes of red pepper flakes (optional).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s of The cheese toppjng.
- You need of Shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare of Fresh mozzarella, sliced.
- It’s of Salt and pepoer.
Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake instructions
- Dice up the cooked chicken breasts into small, bite size pieces and put in a medium bowl. Season with a little sea salt and pepper or season salt to taste. Add small jar of marinated artichoke hearts including all liquid. Add 1/2 cup of grated parmesan. Mix together, refrigerate while sauce is cooking..
- In a medium sauce pan, combine all of the sauce ingredients, mix well adding olive oil as needed and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer on low heat for 1-2 hours or until sauce is slightly thickened. Remove sauce from heat..
- Cook rotini pasta according to directions on the box until al dente or not fully cooked. The pasta will finish cooking in the next step so you definitely want to undercook the pasta. Drain pasta leaving some of the water, add a little olive oil to keep pasta from sticking ?.
- Drain most of the excess water from the pasta and ombine all ingredients in a large bowl. Oil a deep baking dish, I like using my trusty round, red covered baking dish. Top with shredded mozzarella and sliced fresh mozzarella, season with a little salt and pepper..
- Bake (uncovered) at 375 for 35 minutes or until bubbling and cheese has browned slightly. Carefully remove from the oven and let cool for 15-20 minutes. Serve adding a dash or two (or ten) of grated parmesan cheese and enjoy! ?.
Thank you sister diah for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Chicken Artichoke Pasta Bake, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp