Sausage Spinach Frittata.
You can have Sausage Spinach Frittata using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sausage Spinach Frittata
- You need 8 of eggs.
- It’s 80 ml of heavy cream.
- Prepare 100 gr of shreded mozzarella.
- You need to taste of salt, freshly ground black pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- You need 4 pcs of beef sausages, cut half lengthwise, sliced.
- Prepare 100 gr of grape tomatoes/cherry tomatoes, cut half.
- You need 50 gr of baby spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, minced.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
Sausage Spinach Frittata step by step
- In a bowl, add eggs, heavy cream, salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, and mozzarella cheese. Whisk well..
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Sauté onion until fragrant..
- Add sausages. Then the tomatoes. Cook until the tomatoes a bit soft..
- Add baby spinach. Mix well..
- Turn off the stove. Add eggs batter. Mix well..
- Bake in the preheated oven 375 F/190 C for 15 minutes. Remove from the heat..
- Serve with toast or your favorite fruits. Yum! ?.
Thank you sister ridha for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Sausage Spinach Frittata, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp