Vickys Bloody Mary Halloween Soup, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Bloody Mary Halloween Soup, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Bloody Mary Halloween Soup, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 1330 grams of tomatoes.
- You need 5 of red onions, peeled & cut into wedges.
- It’s 2 of red bell peppers, deseeded & quartered.
- It’s 5 clove of garlic, peeled.
- You need 3 sprigs of rosemary plus extra for garnish.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 200 ml of hot vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 dash of tobasco sauce.
- Prepare 3 tsp of worcestershire sauce, see my profile for a gluten-free recipe.
- You need 5 tbsp of vodka, or more stock.
- Prepare 200 ml of sour cream, see my profile for vegan recipe.
Vickys Bloody Mary Halloween Soup, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 7 / 220C / 425°F.
- Put the tomatoes, onions, garlic and peppers onto a baking tray with the rosemary and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Roast for 40 minutes (turning halfway through) or until the vegetables are beginning to char at the edges.
- Puree the vegetables and stock together in batches until smooth then return to the pan.
- Add the vinegar, tobasco, worcestershire sauce and vodka and warm through.
- Serve topped with a swirl of sour cream and some cheese straws, see my profile for a free-from recipe!.
Thank you tante ulin for sharing Recipe: Tasty Vickys Bloody Mary Halloween Soup, GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp