Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan.
You can cook Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of medium carrot, chopped.
- Prepare 1 stick of celery, chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, chopped.
- You need 800 grams of fresh tomatoes, chopped.
- It’s 2 of large potato, diced.
- Prepare 450 ml of vegetable or chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh parsley, finely chopped (or 1 tsp dried).
- You need 1 tsp of (or to taste) granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of (or to taste) low sodium salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare of tomato paste / puree.
- Prepare of oregano and basil.
- It’s 60 mls of full fat coconut milk (optional).
Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan step by step
- Heat the oil in a large pot over a medium heat and gently fry off the onion, celery, carrot, and garlic until tender, around 10 minutes.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and cover.
- Let simmer for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are well cooked and soft.
- Puree the soup until smooth, or ladle into a blender and blend smooth.
- Season by adding some tomato puree, basil, oregano and any extra salt / pepper / sugar to your own taste.
- If you like it a little bit creamier, stir through the 60mls of coconut cream, or oat or soy cream if your diet allows.
- Nice served with a cheese topped roll or toasted sandwich, I like to use Veganic brand vegan cheese which is made from coconut milk.
- Just for interest sake, these were my Dads black tomatoes.
Thank you mother yani for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp