Vegan Gluten Free Cookies.
You can cook Vegan Gluten Free Cookies using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Gluten Free Cookies
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Vegetable margarine.
- It’s 50 g of compote of banana.
- It’s 2/3 Cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of yeast gluten-free.
- It’s 1 1/4 Cup of Rice flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of chocolate chips.
Vegan Gluten Free Cookies instructions
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° C..
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the margarine, sugar and compote. All ingredients must be well incorporated..
- Add the rice flour and the gluten-free yeast and, using a large spoon / spatula, mix it with margarine mix and make a smooth paste..
- Add the chocolate chips to the dough and mix with a spatula or large spoon to incorporate the chocolate chips..
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet and form small balls about 3 cm in diameter that you gently put on the paper. If your dough is too sticky, add a little rice flour..
- Using the back of a spoon, press very lightly on the balls to flatten them. Your cookies must be about 1.5 cm thick..
- Bake for 14 minutes at 180 ° C.The cookies brown very slightly..
- Take out the cookies from the oven. Be careful, they are very friable; let them rest a few minutes so that they harden..
Thank you sister yuli for sharing Recipe: Yummy Vegan Gluten Free Cookies, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp