Breakfast Egg Cups.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, breakfast egg cups. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Breakfast Egg Cups is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Breakfast Egg Cups is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have breakfast egg cups using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Egg Cups:
- Make ready 10 of eggs.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 1 cup of shredded breakfast fiesta cheese.
- Make ready of Sprinkle imitation bacon bits.
- Prepare of Butter cooking spray.
- Get of Cheese for topping.
Steps to make Breakfast Egg Cups:
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until mixture is fully combined…….
- Pour mixture into a muffin pan that has been sprayed with butter cooking spray…….
- Top off each egg cup with any leftover shredded cheese…….
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 20 minutes or until eggs are set……
- Let eggs rest in muffin tin for 10 minutes, then remove and place on a serving platter……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food breakfast egg cups recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante yani for sharing Simple Way to Make Speedy Breakfast Egg Cups, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp