"Holiday" French Toast.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, "holiday" french toast. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
"Holiday" French Toast is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. "Holiday" French Toast is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have "holiday" french toast using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make "Holiday" French Toast:
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of oil.
- Get 1 of large egg, beaten.
- Get 1/3 cup of eggnog.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of grated nutmeg.
- Get 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Get 1 of thick slice bread (Panettone).
- Prepare 3 tbs. of crushed walnuts.
- Make ready 2 oz. of breakfast syrup.
- Get 2 slices of fresh orange for garnish.
Instructions to make "Holiday" French Toast:
- Heat a very large pan over medium heat. Add in the oil (or use leftover bacon grease)..
- Beat the egg in a large wide bowl. [If making more than one serving, add another egg].
- Mix in the eggnog and the spices and whisk this a few times..
- Slice a 1” thick piece of Panettone bread. If desired, you can slice this in half (from top to bottom) to make two slices of bread..
- Dip the bread into the egg batter, let it soak for 2-3 seconds, and then flip the bread over to coat the other side..
- Quickly add the coated slice of bread to the heated pan and fry for 2-3 minutes per side. Check for a nice even brown color before flipping it over. [Add oil if needed when doing side two].
- Plate the toast and top with crushed walnuts and syrup. Garnish with orange slices and enjoy..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food "holiday" french toast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante diah for sharing Recipe of Homemade "Holiday" French Toast, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp