Vegan Banana Bread (oil-free and gluten-free).
You can cook Vegan Banana Bread (oil-free and gluten-free) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Bread (oil-free and gluten-free)
- You need of Wet Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of date soaked in the water.
- It’s 1 cup of plant-based milk (I used hazelnut milk).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Dry Ingredients.
- It’s 2 cups of oat flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon powder.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need 1 of banana cut into half.
Vegan Banana Bread (oil-free and gluten-free) step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius..
- In a blender or food processor, add all the wet ingredients and blend until smooth..
- In a mixing bowl, stir together all the dry ingredients..
- Add the wet mixture from step 1 to dry ingredients in the mixing bowl. Mix them well until combined..
- Add the batter into a bread tin and spread evenly. Top with half banana..
- Bake for 40 mins at 180 degree celcius..
- After 40 mins, cover with foil and bake for another 20 mins..
Thank you sister amel for sharing Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Vegan Banana Bread (oil-free and gluten-free), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp