Quick Baked Pasta ?.
You can cook Quick Baked Pasta ? using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Baked Pasta ?
- Prepare 1 box of your favorite pasta (16 ounce).
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
- You need 2 jars of your favorite pasta sauce (24 ounce).
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of oregano leaves.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 container of whole milk ricotta cheese (15 ounce).
- It’s 1 (8 ounce) of bag shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Canola oil cooking spray.
Quick Baked Pasta ? instructions
- In a large bowl combine: pasta sauce, black pepper, crushed red pepper, oregano leaves, onion powder, garlic powder and Italian seasoning, mix all well and set bowl to the side…….
- Boil your pasta until al dente, drain well…… Don’t forget to salt your water!!!.
- Return drained pasta to pot where you boiled it and add into pasta the pasta sauce mixture, mix all well……
- Pour pasta mixture into a baking pan that has been sprayed with canola oil cooking spray…….
- Add your ricotta cheese to the top of pasta mixture by the spoonfuls…..spread lightly over pasta…….
- Add your shredded mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese on top of pasta…….
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes, covered, make sure you spray some canola oil on the underside of your covering so the cheeses don’t stick to it !!!! ?.
- Uncover and bake an additional 20 minutes, or until top is slightly golden brown…….
- Let rest for 20 minutes……..
- Serve and enjoy ?!.
Thank you mother ida for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Quick Baked Pasta ?, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp