Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup.
You can cook Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- It’s 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped sweet onion.
- It’s 1 of large clove chopped garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 8 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 14 ounce of can diced tomatoes.
- It’s 3 of medium potatoes chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced celery.
- Prepare 8 ounces of grilled chicken breast chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped green beans.
Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup instructions
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil in a large saucepan..
- Add basil, oregano and chicken broth and bring to a boil..
- Add tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, celery and chicken breast. Lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add green beans and simmer for another 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Thank you mother yuli for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp