You can have Mexican Lasagne using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican Lasagne
- It’s 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast halves.
- You need 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 can of (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with garlic, drained.
- You need 1 can of (8 ounces) tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot pepper sauce (optional).
- It’s 12 of (6-inch) corn tortillas.
- You need 1 cup of part skim ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1 can of (4 ounces) diced green chiles.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro, divided.
- You need 1 cup of (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese.
Mexican Lasagne step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Cut chicken into 1/2 inch pieces..
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, chili powder and cumin. Cook 4 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and hot pepper sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 2 minutes..
- Combing ricotta cheese, chiles and 2 tablespoons cilantro in small bowl; mix until well blended..
- Spoon half of chicken mixture in bottom of 12×8 inch baking dish. Top with 6 tortillas, ricotta cheese mixture, remaining tortillas, remaining chicken mixture, Cheddar cheese and remaining cilantro. Bake 25 minutes or until heated through..
Thank you sister ridha for sharing How to Make Appetizing Mexican Lasagne, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp