Lemon PaPIE-a(Raw, Vegan, Gluten-free, Suckah free).
You can cook Lemon PaPIE-a(Raw, Vegan, Gluten-free, Suckah free) using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon PaPIE-a(Raw, Vegan, Gluten-free, Suckah free)
- It’s of Crust:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup packed of nut nut milk pulp, from your batch of ;).
- Prepare 1 cup of seeds / walnuts / almonds hemp.
- It’s 1 cup of dates.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon *.
- You need of Filling:.
- You need 3 cups of cashews , soaked 2+ hours.
- You need 2 of lemons , juice and zest.
- It’s 2 cups of papaya seeds with.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of maple syrup / agave / coconut honey nectar.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut oil , liquid.
- It’s 1/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne powder*.
Lemon PaPIE-a(Raw, Vegan, Gluten-free, Suckah free) instructions
- Soak cashew for at least 2 hours. Drain and rinse, set aside..
- Blend nut pulp in a food processor or blender. Then, add fresh nuts/seeds with sea salt and cinnamon to break down to a fine meal. Next, add dates to create a ball of dough..
- Press the dough into your lined pie pan. Use a few drops of oil on your hands or the dough if the mixture is a bit sticky. Place in the freezer..
- In the same blender, blend the cashews with lemon juice. Grate the lemons to get the zest. If you don't have a grater, peel the lemons and mince. Add the zest to the blender..
- Skin the papaya, or chop into chunks and remove the skin in this process. Add papaya with seeds, as well as your sweetener, sea salt, vanilla extract, and water if the mixture isn't watery enough to blend smoothly. For a thicker, more cheesecake-like consistency, go easy on the water. For a silky pie consistency use all of the water called for..
- Pour in the coconut oil slowly as the blender is going to ensure a smooth emulsification..
- Optional: Add about 85% of the filling to the pie pan. Place the turmeric and cayenne(you won't be able to taste it except for the superb balance of flavor!) in the blender with the remaining filling to create a yellow-orange mixture. Pour this mixture on top of the pie and swirl with a chop stick or skewer..
- Freeze to set, at least 2 hours. For storage keep in the freezer. For eating convenience, keep in the fridge..
- Enjoy ;).
Thank you sister yani for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Lemon PaPIE-a(Raw, Vegan, Gluten-free, Suckah free), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp