Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast Muffins.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, green eggs & ham breakfast muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast Muffins is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast Muffins is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook green eggs & ham breakfast muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast Muffins:
- Get 1 package of frozen hashbrowns (defrosted).
- Get 1 lb of ground breakfast sausage (or diced ham).
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Make ready 3 handfuls of baby spinach (blend in food processor or finely chop).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter (melted).
- Take 2 tbsp of milk.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready of Mrs braggs herbs (optional).
Instructions to make Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast Muffins:
- Heat oven to 400. Spray muffin tin with olive oil..
- Mix butter with hashbrowns and divide evenly between muffin tins. Press hashbrowns down and up sides. Bake until slightly browned (15 min).
- Brown sausage and divide on top of hashbrowns cups..
- Whisk eggs, milk, spinach, salt, pepper, 3/4 cup cheese & seasonings. Divide over muffin cups. Sprinkle with remaining cheese..
- Bake for 12-15 min..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food green eggs & ham breakfast muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you sister yuli for sharing Recipe of Quick Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast Muffins, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp