Breakfast Burger Melt.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, breakfast burger melt. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Breakfast Burger Melt is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Breakfast Burger Melt is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have breakfast burger melt using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Burger Melt:
- Take 2 of Burger patty 80/20.
- Get 2 of over medium eggs.
- Get 2 slices of ham.
- Prepare 4 of buttered slices of bread.
- Take 3-4 slices of cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Breakfast Burger Melt:
- First, fry your burgers on medium heat in a skillet using your choice of seasoning. I use a steak seasoning blend. Cook till desired doneiness. I like my burgers cooked through..
- Next, in a small skillet fry your eggs separately one at a time. The egg yolk will be runny when the sandwich is cut in half. This is what's called over medium eggs. This is my favorite way to eat eggs. If you like your eggs more cooked do so. I pan fried the slices of ham for a minute..
- Then, take a buttered slice of bread on one side and place it buttered side down in the skillet..
- Then place a slice of the cheddar cheese on top of the bread in the skillet. Just like you do when making a grilled cheese. Then top with a cooked burger, the egg, and the slice of ham and cheese. (I used 1 slice of cheese I split in half for both sandwiches) Exactly like in the picture..
- Place a slice of buttered bread on top of the cheese. The buttered side of the bread is facing up, so when you flip the sandwich the buttered side will keep the bread from sticking to the skillet and it helps with browning the bread..
- In skillet on medium heat brown the bread on one side. Then flip and brown the other side. Just like you would when making a grilled cheese sandwich..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food breakfast burger melt recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante yuni for sharing Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Breakfast Burger Melt, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp