Bacon Sauce Small Batch.
You can have Bacon Sauce Small Batch using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Sauce Small Batch
- Prepare 3 slices of smoked bacon.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of molasses.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need Pinch of cayenne pepper powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of water.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sherry.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of concentrated tomato paste.
Bacon Sauce Small Batch instructions
- Fry the bacon in a pan reserving 1 tablespoon bacon drippings. Set bacon aside and keep the rest of the harvested bacon drippings for another recipe. Dice the onion. Add the butter and olive oil to the pan, with the drippings..
- Add onion and sauté till translucent. Mix the sugar and molasses. Chop the bacon into small pieces..
- Add all the ingredients to the onions, except the apple cider vinegar. Sauté for 10 minutes..
- Add the apple cider vinegar stirring often till it's thick as you like. Serve as a condiment or as an add in sauce. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Thank you tante ridha for sharing Recipe: Tasty Bacon Sauce Small Batch, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp