Spinach Stir Fry (Methi).
You can cook Spinach Stir Fry (Methi) using 14 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach Stir Fry (Methi)
- It’s 1 tablespoon of raw peanuts.
- You need 3 tablespoons of oil.
- You need 250 g of finely chopped spinach leaves.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- You need Pinch of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped onions.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of peeled and diced potatoes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ginger.
- You need of or.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
Spinach Stir Fry (Methi) step by step
- Heat an empty small pan.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of raw peanuts and dry roast.
- Remove and keep aside.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan.
- Add in 1/2 cup of chopped onions and sauté till it gets translucent.
- Add in 1 teaspoon of minced ginger and 1 teaspoon of minced garlic OR 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste and sauté till the raw smell fades away.
- Add in the roasted peanuts and mix well.
- Add in 1/4 cup of peeled and diced potatoes. (I haven’t added potatoes here. Because I didn’t have any ??).
- Cook and cover till the potatoes are tender.
- Add in 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder.
- 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Add in 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- If the mixture is getting too dry, add in a tablespoon of water (ONLY).
- Add in salt as per taste.
- Add in chopped spinach leaves. (Here I’m using readymade cubes).
- Cover and cook till the spinach is cooked well. (Do not add any more water. The spinach will release water by itself).
- When the spinach is cooked, turn off the flame and add in a pinch of sugar and mix well..
- Serve hot with chappatis (Indian flat bread) (check out my recipe for Chappatis).
- Can be served as a side dish with dal and steamed rice. (Check out my recipe for Dal).
- Enjoy ???.
Thank you sister diah for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Spinach Stir Fry (Methi), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp