Vickys Christmas Tiffin Slice, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan. Vickys Cheese & Onion Scones, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe by [email protected] Free-From Cookbook. Great recipe for Vickys Cheese & Onion Scones, GF DF EF SF NF. We mostly make sweet scones for spreading with jam but savoury ones are delicious too!
We have even added a special abbreviation for you to be able to distinguish between vegetarian (VE) and vegan (VG) recipes. This quick and easy salad is vegan friendly, gluten-free, and oh so nutritious. It can also be meal-prepped and made in advance for a party or barbecue. You can cook Vickys Christmas Tiffin Slice, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Christmas Tiffin Slice, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan
- It’s 150 g of sunflower spread (5 oz).
- You need 150 g of vegan chocolate such as Plamil brand (5 oz).
- You need 320 g of condensed coconut milk (12 oz) – see my free-from recipe.
- Prepare 500 g of digestive-style biscuits – see my previous recipe(17.5 oz).
- Prepare 70 g of desiccated coconut (1 cup).
- You need 70 g of glacé cherries or dried cranberries (1/2 cup).
- It’s of Topping.
- You need 200 g of vegan chocolate (7 oz).
- It’s 120 ml of coconut cream (1/2 cup).
- Prepare of Green and red piping icing.
EF SF NF – Vickys Asparagus with Vegan Hollandaise Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Winter Pork, Red Cabbage and Cranberries, GF DF EF SF Mini Meatloaf Meatballs, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Valentine Chocolate Shortbread Hearts, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Sweet Chilli Chicken & Noodles. Gluten Free & Vegan Eskimo Cookies (GF, V, DF, EF, SF, NF). SF NF – Vickys Asparagus ar Vegan hollandaise mērce, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Winter Cūkgaļa, sarkanie kāposti un dzērvenes, GF DF EF SF NF dārzeņu buljona, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys 'Tur-pīle Vistas "gaļas roulāde (trīs Bird Roast) GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Sālīti Caramel Hot Chocolate. Dashi Kombu Hardboiled Eggs *GF , DF , NF , SF*.
Vickys Christmas Tiffin Slice, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan instructions
- Melt the sunflower spread, chocolate and condensed milk and stir together over a low heat.
- Crush the biscuits until in small chunks – I just pop them in a ziplock bag and gently bash with a rolling pin. Don't reduce to dust!.
- Mix the crushed biscuits, coconut and cherries / cranberries into the chocolate mixture and combine until everything is coated well.
- Line a tin with baking parchment and pour the tiffin mixture in, smoothing over with the back of a spoon.
- Put in the fridge to set for 4 – 6 hours or overnight.
- For the topping, melt the remaining chocolate with the coconut cream and pour over the set tiffin..
- Put back in the fridge another few hours to set.
- To make the tiffin more Christmassy, mark into slices and pipe an easy tree design on each square as shown then cut.
- My tray was 11 x 7 inches and the slices came out an inch deep.
This is a sign of you body removing waste and toxins. Gajar Halwa – Vegan Carrot Halwa – GF & SF, NF option. Vegan Chickin Saag with Soy Curls – GF , NF option. GF DF EF SF NF Recipe by [email protected] Free-From Cookbook. Great recipe for Vickys Best EVER Chocolate Cake w Secret Avocado!
Thank you tante ulin for sharing Recipe: Perfect Vickys Christmas Tiffin Slice, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp