Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin].
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mini blueberry tart [using muffin tin]. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin] is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin] is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mini blueberry tart [using muffin tin] using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin]:
- Prepare of – Oat Crumbles –.
- Prepare 28 g of unsalted butter.
- Get 26 g of dark brown sugar.
- Make ready 28 g of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 20 g of quick oats.
- Get 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of – Blueberry Filling –.
- Get 140 g of frozen or fresh blueberry.
- Take 18 g of dark brown sugar.
- Make ready 16 g of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of – Shortbread Crust –.
- Prepare 84 g of unsalted butter.
- Make ready 27 g of icing sugar.
- Make ready 97 g of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1/8 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin]:
- Combine sugar, flour, oats, and salt in a bowl. Using a fork or a pastry blender, cut butter into the mixture until it is crumbly and resembles coarse meal. Set aside..
- Combine blueberries, sugar, flour and lemon juice in a bowl and mix well with a spatula. Set aside..
- In a food processor, add butter, sugar, flour, and salt. Pulse until the mixture comes together and forms small clumps..
- Transfer out the dough and divide it into 12 equal pieces. Place each piece into each muffin hole. Feel free to grease the muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray or melted butter. Mine was not greased and they came out just fine..
- Using fingers, press dough against the bottom and the sides of muffin hole to form a mini tart shell..
- Add the blueberry filling into each tart, then top with the oat crumbles..
- Bake at 375°F / 190°C for 20 – 22 minutes or until tart shell is golden brown..
- Using a toothpick, poke the side of tart to scoop it out of the pan..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mini blueberry tart [using muffin tin] recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante yani for sharing Easiest Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin], hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp