Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mochi brownies in a muffin tin. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mochi brownies in a muffin tin using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin:
- Make ready 130 g of dark brown sugar.
- Get 160 g of Mochiko flour / glutinous rice flour.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 15 g of cocoa powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of instant coffee.
- Take 30 g of butter, melted.
- Prepare 200 ml of whole milk.
- Make ready 1 of large egg.
- Make ready 55 g of dark chocolate chips.
Steps to make Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin:
- Weigh and sift all brown sugar, flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, salt and instant coffee into a medium bowl. Whisk to combine well, then set aside..
- Preheat oven to 350°F or 180°C. Grease the muffin tray with melted butter and set aside..
- Pour the remaining butter into a medium bowl or measuring jar along with milk and egg. Whisk to combine well..
- Add in the dry ingredients and whisk again to combine..
- Pour and divide mixture evenly into 12 muffin holes. Top each with chocolate chips..
- Bake for 40 minutes or until top crust is formed but still springy to the touch..
- Chill them on cooling rack for 10 minutes. Then push each out from the side with a toothpick..
- Hope you enjoy this ultimate chewy brownies as much as I do :).
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mochi brownies in a muffin tin recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you sister diah for sharing Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp