Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, blueberry muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Blueberry Muffins is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Blueberry Muffins is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook blueberry muffins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Muffins:
- Prepare 1 cup of plain yoghurt.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of vegetable, sunflower, or canola oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Take 1 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1-1 1/2 cups of blueberries (fresh or frozen).
Instructions to make Blueberry Muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees celsius..
- Beat together 1 egg, with 1/3 cup of oil, 1 cup of yoghurt, and the vanilla extract..
- Sift the flour with baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Whisk together with the sugar..
- Fold the blueberries in with the flour mixture..
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined and lightly moistened..
- Fill the muffin cups with the batter, and bake at 190 degrees celsius for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Leave them to cool in the tins for 10 minutes. Slide a butter knife around the edges, then remove the muffins from the pan to cool completely on a wire rack..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food blueberry muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante wati for sharing Step-by-Step Guide to Make Quick Blueberry Muffins, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp