Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can have Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- It’s 1 of onion (chopped).
- It’s 4 of carrots (chopped).
- It’s 4 of celery stalks (chopped).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 16 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 2 of bouillon cubes.
- It’s of Salt (to taste).
- It’s of Pepper (to taste).
- You need 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 16 ounces of egg noodles.
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts (chopped).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup step by step
- In a large frying pan add olive oil to coat bottom. Add chicken pieces. (Season to your liking) Cook until chicken is done. Sit to the side.
- In a large stock pot add butter and let it melt on medium heat..
- Add onion, carrots, celery, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook on medium heat for 10 mins.
- Add chicken broth and bouillon cubes. Bring to a boil.
- Add egg noodles and cook until noodles are your desired tenderness.
- Add chicken and taste to see if more salt and pepper is needed. Add parsley flakes and cook for 2 more minutes..
Thank you sister yani for sharing Recipe: Perfect Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp