Chicken Shawarma w/ White Sauce and Fluffy Yellow Rice. Fluffy pocketless pita bread, brushed in butter, lightly toasted, and cut. Loving this recipe for healthy Chicken Shawarma Quinoa Bowls with a super easy hack for creating make-ahead meal prep style lunches for work or school! Tender, juicy chicken spiced to perfection and tossed with fluffy quinoa, fresh veggies, warm naan and a creamy tahini sauce for a delicious.
Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Shawarma with Yogurt Sauce. Healthy Homemade Chicken shawarma bowls filled with homemade chicken, salad, hummus, and a very special yogurt jalapeno sauce. They are packed with deliciously spiced chicken, Middle-Eastern salad, hummus, rice, and a special yogurt jalapeno sauce. You can have Chicken Shawarma w/ White Sauce and Fluffy Yellow Rice using 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Shawarma w/ White Sauce and Fluffy Yellow Rice
- Prepare of Chicken Thighs *bone in, skin on preferred.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- You need of Minced Garlic.
- It’s of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of Cumin Powder.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Coriander Powder.
- You need of Oregano.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Cayenne.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- You need of Plain Yogurt.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of White Vinegar.
- You need of White Sugar.
- You need of Parsley Flakes.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Jasmine Rice.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Turmeric.
- Prepare of Adobo Seasoning.
- Prepare of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare of Sriracha.
It's basically a bowl loaded with so much. Serve the rice with chicken shawarma, accompaniments of your choice and you can drizzle some pepper sauce over it to add depth of flavour to the meal. Here are the accompaniment recipes This easy chicken shawarma recipe is perfect when you want the delicious Middle Eastern flavors of a restaurant-quality dish at home! Served on flatbread with a tangy cabbage slaw and creamy yogurt sauce, and you have one of my favorite meals!
Chicken Shawarma w/ White Sauce and Fluffy Yellow Rice instructions
- Marinate the Chicken Thighs for 2-24 hours -1 tbsp olive oil -1 tbsp minced garlic -1 tbsp cumin powder -1 tbsp of paprika -1/2 tbsp black pepper -1/2 tbsp of salt -1/2 tbsp of coriander -1/2 tbsp of cayenne -1/2 tbsp of lemon juice -1/2 tbsp of garlic powder -1/2 tbsp of oregano.
- For the White Sauce add the following ingredients in a bowl and mix together: -4 tsbp of Mayo -2 tbsp of Plain Yogurt -1 tbsp of Water -1/2 tsp of salt -1/2 tsp of black pepper -1/2 tsp of sugar -1/2 tsp of white vinegar -1/2 tsp of lemon juice -1/2 tsp of parsley flakes.
- For the Fluffy Yellow Rice: -melt a tbsp of butter in the pot -add 2 cup rice -add tsp of cumin, turmeric, adobo seasoning, paprika -add 1/2 tsp cayenne toast rice with butter and seasonings for 2 minutes -add 2 cups chicken stock/1 cups water bring to a boil. Once boiling turn down to simmer, cover and let cook for 12 minutes..
- Preheat Oven to 350 F/ 175 C.
- Once the chicken thighs have finished marinating, fire up the grill, cast iron or just a pan on the stove. The aim is to sear/char both sides of the chicken to seal all the flavors inside the chicken. Aim for an internal temperature of around 170 F/ 76 C. After giving both side a nice sear you can place the chicken in the over for 10-15 minutes checking the internal temperature of the chicken until it is at your desired temperature..
- Cut up chicken, put on top of a bed of rice, drizzle the white sauce and some sriracha, add a side salad and ENJOY!.
This Chicken Shawarma recipe is going to knock your socks off! Just a handful of every day spices makes an incredible Chicken Shawarma marinade that infuses the chicken with exotic Middle Eastern flavours. And the other way is with rice and salads on the side. Put the chicken in the oven and roast until it is browned, crisp at the edges and cooked through Scatter the parsley over the top and serve with tomatoes, cucumbers, pita, white sauce, hot sauce, olives, fried eggplant, feta, rice. Have you tried chicken shawarma yet?
Thank you mother diah for sharing Recipe: Perfect Chicken Shawarma w/ White Sauce and Fluffy Yellow Rice, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp