Seaweeds soup *Instant Pot Max*#mommasrecipes. What makes the Instant Pot Max so unique? The Max is a Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker designed for the home chef looking for superior flavor and gourmet quality results. It combines the functions of a Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Yogurt Maker, Sauté/Searing pan.
Great nutritious soup for kids and post-partum moms. Jump to: Step by Step Photo Guide Learn how to cook Flavorful Hearty Instant Pot Lentil Soup (Pressure Cooker Lentil Soup)! You can cook Seaweeds soup *Instant Pot Max*#mommasrecipes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seaweeds soup *Instant Pot Max*#mommasrecipes
- You need 8 oz of pasture raised pork shoulder, sliced.
- Prepare 10 g of dried kelp/kombu.
- Prepare 10 g of dried wakame.
- You need 6 oz of firm tofu.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 16 oz of homemade stock.
- It’s 10 of clams.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic cloves.
- It’s Half of Onion, sliced.
Snuggle up with a comforting nutritious bowl of thick lentil soup, topped with crisp smoky bacon. A wide variety of instant seaweed soup options are available to you, such as drying process, variety, and processing type. Mediterranean Instant Pot Soup recipe with chickpeas, vegetables, fresh herbs & warm spices. Easy Instant Pot soup with chickpeas, chopped veggies, fresh herbs, and just the right combination of Mediterranean spices.
Seaweeds soup *Instant Pot Max*#mommasrecipes instructions
- Soak kelp in cold water overnight..
- Slice onion, carrot, tofu, and pork shoulder. Marinate pork shoulder with 1 Tsp of soy sauce, drops of honey, touch of chilli powder and a spoonful of wine. Massage and set aside..
- Turn on instant pot and set for 15 minutes on sautee function. Add two Tsp of Olive oil and sautee onion and carrots until aromat. Add marinated pork shoulder slices. Sautee until colour changes. Throw in the rest of veggies and tofu..
- Pour in 16 oz homemade stock as well as 32 oz of water. Add all soaked kelp at this time. Cancel sautee function and switch to pressure cooking fuction. Set 2 minutes on low pressure, select pressure quick release before heat the start button..
- Once the pressure is released, remove the lid. Add soaked wakeme into the pot and switch back to sautee function to cook for a few more seconds. Adjust seasoning by adding cooked clam or leave clam until pop at this point..
Lentils soup cooked in Instant Pot requires no sauteing because I see no point, honestly. I explain why below along with my veggies stock and spinach tips. After lentil soup is ready but Instant Pot needs to bring pressure down before you can open it, which will be indicated by a dropped down float valve. Instant Pot Tomato Soup is an easy peasy twist on a comfort food classic! Last week I tweaked my classic Fire-Roasted Tomato Soup a bit and tested it out in the Instant Pot.
Thank you sister yuni for sharing Recipe: Delicious Seaweeds soup *Instant Pot Max*#mommasrecipes, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp